Target 16: The mobilization of adequate resources from all sources to implement the Strategic Plan for Migratory Species effectively has increased substantially.
Relevant questions in the existing CMS National Report format
1. General questions on Appendix I species [this group of questions repeated for each taxonomic group]:
2c. What assistance, if any, does your country require in order to overcome [obstacles to migration that exist in relation to Appendix I species]?
3d. What assistance, if any, does your country require to overcome [factors that are endangering or are likely to further endanger [bird etc] species beyond actions to prevent disruption to migrating behaviour]?
Questions on the development of new CMS Agreements relating to [Bird] Species [this question repeated for each taxonomic group]:
3. If your country has initiated or is participating in the development of a new Agreement or Memorandum of Understanding, what assistance, if any, does your country require in order to initiate or participate in the instrument’s development?
1. Has your country made financial resources available for conservation activities having direct benefits for migratory species in your country? If Yes, please provide details (Indicate the migratory species that have benefited from these activities):
2. Has your country made voluntary contributions to the CMS Trust Fund to support requests from developing countries and countries with economies in transition?
3. Has your country made other voluntary financial contributions to support conservation activities having direct benefits for migratory species in other countries (particularly developing countries)?
5. Has your country received financial assistance/support from the CMS Trust Fund, via the CMS Secretariat, for national conservation activities having direct benefits for migratory species in your country?
6. Has your country received financial assistance/support from sources other than the CMS Secretariat for conservation activities having direct benefit for migratory species in your country?
Please provide information about measures undertaken by your country relating to recent Resolutions and Recommendations since the last Report. For your convenience please refer to the list of COP Resolutions and Recommendations listed below:
Capacity Building Strategy (9.12/10.6) [Also under Targets 14 and 15].
[Add possible other progress review processes relevant to this target within CMS and CMS instruments]