Target 2: Multiple values of migratory species and their habitats have been integrated into international, national and local development and poverty reduction strategies and planning processes, including on livelihoods, and are being incorporated into national accounting, as appropriate, and reporting systems.
Relevant questions in the existing CMS National Report format
1. Which other government departments are involved in activities/initiatives for the conservation of migratory species in your country? (Please list.)
2. If more than one government department is involved, describe the interaction/relationship between these government departments.
3. Has a national liaison system or committee been established in your country?
3. Does the conservation of migratory species currently feature in any other national or regional policies/plans (apart from CMS Agreements)? If yes, please provide details.
3a. Do these policies/plans cover economic development? If yes, please provide details
4. Results - please describe the positive outcomes of any actions taken.
[Add possible other progress review processes relevant to this target within CMS and CMS instruments]